Welcome to Guimaras Provincial Statistical Office
PSA QUALITY POLICY
We, the Philippine Statistics Authority, commit to deliver relevant and reliable statistics, efficient civil registration services and inclusive identification system to our clients and stakeholders.
We adhere to the UN Fundamental Principles of Official Statistics in the production of quality general-purpose statistics.
We commit to deliver efficient civil registration services and inclusive identification system in accordance with the laws, rules and regulations, and other statutory requirements.
We endeavor to live by the established core values and corporate personality of PSA and adopt the appropriate technology in the development of our products and delivery of services to ensure customer satisfaction.
We commit to continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System towards equitable development for improved quality of life for all.
- The Philippine Identification System (PhilSys) Assisted Step 1 Registration in Guimaras registered a total of 54,260 Guimarasnons from Jan 18, 2021 to March 31, 2021; 79.43% more than the 30,240 target registrants in the province for the first quarter (Q1) of 2021.
Date of Release: April 12, 2021 Reference No. 2021-28 Date Published : April 16, 2021
- The Guimaras year-on-year inflation on Food slipped to 0.1 percent in March 2021, slower than the 2.0 percent inflation in February 2021 pushdown by the slower annual increment in the prices of eight (8) food commodity items.
Date of Release: April 8, 2021 Reference No. 2021-27 Date Published : April 12, 2021
- In consonance with the Women’s Month celebration, PSA Guimaras gathered reports from various agencies to come up with this report on “Gender Gap Across Sectors.” Through this report, the PSA-Guimaras hopes to contribute to the government’s efforts in furthering gender mainstreaming and in fulfilling the various international gender-related commitments of our country.
Date of Release: March 29, 2021 Reference No. 2021-15 Date Published : March 29, 2021
- Corn yield improves by 99.12% The province of Guimaras produced 1,803 metric tons of corn during the first three quarters of 2020, nearly twofold than its yield in 2019 at 906 metric tons translating to 99.12 percent increment propelled by both the yellow and the white corn yields.
Date of Release: March 24, 2021 Reference No. 2021-14 Date Published : March 24, 2021
- The province of Guimaras produced 1,803 metric tons of corn during the first three quarters of 2020, nearly twofold than its yield in 2019 at 906 metric tons translating to 99.12 percent increment propelled by both the yellow and the white corn yields.
Date of Release: March 22, 2021 Reference No. 2021-26 Date Published: March 22, 2021